Tomato-hooksJoroVerde - 100% compostable fixation for agriculture
Tomato-hooks with JoroTwine support the vertical growing plant. The twine is wrapped around the tomato-hook and can be adjusted regarding the growth of the plants. By supporting the growth, the twine carries the weight of the heavy fruits and ultimately optimises the harvest yield.
JoroTwine is biodegradable and compostable, which means that the twine does not need to be separated from the plant after harvesting.
Tomato-hooks are made of metal and have to be hooked into a fixation above the plants; the twine is wrapped around the hook and can be adjusted on the growth of the plants.
Videos for the usage of JoroTwine in tomato cultivation
Tomato hooks – product characteristics
– metal bracket
– carries up to 40 kg per hook
– several varieties of winding available
Tomatoes, which need hooks
– San Marzano
– stake tomatoes like „Conqueror“
– beef tomatoes like „Ochsenherz“
– salad tomatoes like „Moneymaker“
– cocktail tomatoes like „Primavera“
and many more …
Tomato hooks – System FREE FALL
– exact length specification
– several varieties of winding
– colour marking possible
– different FREE FALL-Variations
Arrange a non-binding consultancy-appointment!